Dedicated semi automatic only construction allows for use as DMR or sniper role.
Realistic tan/green finish as seen on real steel G28 rifles used at the Bundeswehr in Germany.
Fully adjustable stock including length, height, and cheek weld.
Full length rail allows for modular accessory mounting.
Uses standard 417 style magazines.
Length: 970mm-1040mm, Adjustable.
Inner Barrel: 440mm.
Magazine Capacity: 100rd mid cap. Works with Umarex/H&K 417 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines.
Muzzle Velocity: 440 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs).
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative.
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal.
Motor: Long Type.
Fire Modes: Semi-automatic, Safety.
Battery: 7.4v LiPo buffer tube type recommended (Wired to the buffer tube with small Tamiya connector).
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable.
The rifle was delivered with bipod, extra handgrip, mount for scope and red dot , and one midcap mag of 100 rounds.
- 3 Midcap mags (100 rounds).
- Scope with illuminated mil-dot reticle.
- Flight case which has to be filled with foam so the G28 can have a safe storage together with some accessoires.
- Two sets of Turnigy Nano-Tech 2000mAh 2-cell (7.4V) LiPo batteries with 15-25C discharge capability. The set consists of two tube-shape rods which fits perfectly in the G28 battery holder.
Future extras will be:
- Camouflage cover for the DMR.
- Action camera mount with prism.
- Precision barrel and improved Hopup.
How does this rifle work in the field?
The frst test was in the store at ACS in Lelystad at a 10m shooting range. It performed outstanding. FPS=419 (about 460km/h). It is now being adjusted with a MosFet to comply to the Dutch Airsoft fields. It will be semi auto only with 2 second delay between shots and fps will stay within the limits for a DMR. The G28 was delivered with semi and ful auto capabilities, so that required the modification as main reason.
When the G28 is modified (hopefully first week of 2017), we will test the range and accuracy in combination with the scope.